Saturday, October 8, 2011

Jenni Kitchen's Cure All Cupcakes

Every time I use Pamela's Products cake mixes I smile :) We have been passing a cold around our house since
preschool started a few weeks ago. It seems it is my turn with the bug... woo!...

After sleeping for 14 hours I woke up with a hankering for Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Icing. I challenge anyone to eat one of these cupcakes and not smile.

I used Pamela's Products Chocolate Cake Mix - I always add a third egg when making cupcakes using their mixes.



Peanut Butter Icing:

1 Cup Confectioners' Sugar
1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
5 Tbs Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
3/4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
1/3 Cup Heavy Cream

Place the confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, butter,vanilla, and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.  Mix on medium-low speed until creamy, scraping down the bowl with a rubber spatula as you work.  Add the cream and beat on high speed until the mixture is light and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment