Saturday, June 27, 2015

Mini Vacation Pt. 2

We had a great time at Kings Dominion.  I even rode a few rides!  The one that did me in was the little tea cup type ride.  Luckily I was able to walk a semi straight line on my own afterward but had I spun around one more time I do believe the story may have ended differently.

There were very few food options for us - over priced prepackaged snack food.  The taco place we found that boasted gluten free options didn't have any practices in place to prevent cross contamination and had gluten in their taco meat.  While I am VERY glad they let us know I was of course a little disappointed to be mislead about what our options would be in the park.  Luckily we plan ahead and stayed in a hotel close enough that we could leave and come back easily for meals.  There are several hotels near by with rooms that include kitchenettes, if you are traveling with allergies I highly recommend looking into those options.

 
Soak City was the highlight
of the day as far as the kids
were concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment