Thursday, June 25, 2015

Mini Vacation Pt. 1

"Can we go to Chuck E. Cheese's, Pllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee."  I like to think that we are not the only ones that have heard this plea.  I had never been to a Chuck E. Cheese's but I was quite intrigued by their gluten free practices so we made that stop one on our mini vacation adventure.

 

I was not feeling well due to a new medicine I'm on (that will be a separate post) so I did not partake in the eating of the pizza.  The kiddos were very happy with the whole experience and may have been more excited about their personal pizza cutters than the skeeball machines.

The pizzas are baked and delivered in a special package so there is no chance of cross contamination.  Each pizza also comes with its very own wrapped pizza cutter.  The GF pizzas are not included in any of the Eat & Play Values and the only type available is Margherita, BUT at least you can take your kids there and let them be a part of something fun and not have to worry about them getting sick from the food.

  
  

I still think the skeeball is the best part.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment