Saturday, October 19, 2013

Autumn Udi's Goodies

I was fortunate enough to receive some delicious Udi's seasonal goodies to tell the gluten free world about.  I am always excited when this happens because I seem to live in an area where the grocery stores I frequent (Martin's, Kroger, and Wholefoods) never seem to get the seasonal items.  Keep an eye out for these products and if you don't see them on the shelves make sure you say something to your grocer.


The pumpkin muffins are delicious but a bit sweet for my taste as a breakfast food.  They would make a wonderful mid-morning nibble or afternoon snack.  These muffins are very dense and pack a huge pumpkin flavor.







The ginger cookies are super chewy and fabulous.  Enough ginger flavor to make them a little zippy but not so much that they become overly spicy and hot.  I would recommend enjoying a few of these gems with a mug of hot apple cider and a good book.







No comments:

Post a Comment