Thursday, December 22, 2011

Review: Udi's Whole Grain Bagels

Breakfast just got a lot easier.
The wonderful people at Udi's hooked me up with several of their products to review.  I must say that I was very impressed with the Whole Grain Bagel.  When it was delivered the bagels were the softest gluten free bread item I had ever felt.  They smelled like delicious bread and they tasted like delicious bread.  While I do miss the chewy out side, soft inside, of a "real" gluten laden bagel these are by far and away the next best thing.

One of the things I truly miss about my gluten filled days is being able to go to my favorite local coffee shop and order a sandwich on an Everything Bagel.  I have big plans for putting together an everything bagel cream cheese recipe that will make rainbows and unicorns appear and all of my dreams come true.  But first I need to make it through the holidays.  Oldest daughter (Sydney, 4) just got over pink eye.  Youngest daughter (Piper, 1) decided pink eye looked like so much fun she needed it too.  If only they shared toys as well as they share germs.

Join in the fun on Udi's Gluten Free Living Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment