Thursday, May 24, 2012

There is no Gluten...

ONLY ZUUL!
The past few days have been an interesting adventure.  After watching the documentary Vegucated  I decided that I cannot, at least for the time being, eat meat anymore.  I have not given up eggs, or dairy or fish... but my particular bastardization of the vegetarian diet has had WONDERFUL effects on my stomach.  And in the end I'm not at all concerned with fitting into anyone's definition of anything... I just don't want to hurt anymore.  Another plus side is the kids are going along with this plan without any hesitation.  The kids are eating salad.  Though I do have to admit that Piper is a lot more willing than Sydney.  That shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who has ever met them.

I was lulled into a false sense of security today and decided to try adding a little caffeine into my life.  While my stomach has escaped this experiment relatively unscathed at this point, my nerves are just about SHOT.  So apparently still too crazy for the go juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment