Monday, May 7, 2012

Panic Attacks And Colonoscopies And Pizza, Oh My!

A better shot of the new do.
This morning started with a visit to the GI to schedule my upper endoscopy and colonoscopy.  Sexy I know.  It's a curse...  While the nurse was going over my paperwork and explaining to me how I will need to drink a gallon of laxative (this is not an exaggeration) I started to have a panic attack.  After sitting with my head between my legs and sipping on some coke I felt a little better (and embarrassed).  I suppose if you're going to have a panic attack the place to do so is in the presence of a nurse.  Hoping this round of tests gives some sort of answer.  Now I'm going to go try not to have a panic attack every time I think of that gallon jug of laxative... and I'm going to watch more Stargate:SG1.


If you haven't seen it yet, here is the video containing the warning for those with Celiacs or Gluten Sensitivity.
A wonderful first step for a large franchise to reach for the gluten free market however it would be nice if they could find a way to reach those of us who HAVE to eat this way and aren't just riding the wave of the latest diet fad.

No comments:

Post a Comment