Thursday, August 30, 2012

Where have you been?

I've been here waiting for you for weeks...

But seriously.  I was busy doing stuff.  I know, right?  I was actually DOING STUFF!  Like, normal people stuff.  Taking the kids to the playground, going to the grocery store, standing in front of people.  I stood in front of people and I didn't vomit, pass out, or yell anything inappropriate.  Oh yeah, and I shaved my head.  By far and away the best summer do.

The past week has been painful and nauseating but I'm making it through.  It has been a while since I have had a really bad fibro flare so I suppose I was due.  I am hoping to be feeling a bit better by my birthday this weekend but even if I'm not I WILL get to eat strawberry shortcake and watch the premiere of Dr. Who.  YAY!

If you have a few minutes you should go read this blog and know that this is one of the most inspirational people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  http://www.loveinfinitysquared.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment